Featured Towns & Searches
Latest Blog Posts
About JoAnn M. Drabble
JoAnn Drabble prides herself in making a "personal investment in each client”. With over ten years of experience working as a paralegal for various law firms, JoAnn brings significant legal expertise to her work. She understands the ins and outs of the real estate business and follows through on her sales from start to finish. She is often praised for her attention to detail in all aspects of a sale.
Her perseverance and real estate market savvy help her achieve 100% client satisfaction. The relationships that JoAnn forms with clients often last long after the purchase or sale of a home. Her clients’ satisfaction is her top priority and drives her to consistently exceed her performance goals and expand her growing referral base.
JoAnn specializes in residential and new construction in all of Southeastern Massachusetts including "The Bridgewaters", Brockton, Canton, Dighton, Easton, Freetown, Lakeville, Mansfield, Middleboro, Norton, Raynham, Rehoboth, Rochester, Stoughton, Taunton, & Wareham.
Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License
- Newbury College–Associate Degree in Applied Science–Paralegal Studies - 1990
- Katharine Gibbs Business School–Graduate – 1986
- MLS Property Information Network
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Southeastern Massachusetts Real Estate Board (RASEM)
ABR Designation (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame--2007 Induction
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award--2016
RE/MAX 100% Club--2001 to 2013
RE/MAX Platinum Club--2014, 2016 , 2018, 2019 & 2020
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club--2016 & 2017
- Ranked No. 8 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2016
- Ranked No. 9 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2017
- Ranked No. 14 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2018
- Ranked No. 42 of the Top 25 Individuals in RE/MAX New England for 2019